Monday, January 28, 2008

Please let me take photos :(

My only daytime midweek model is Ben and today he decided he didnt want his picture taken anymore :( - didnt listen to him of course which really wound him up.
He was quickly ok again with the excitement of posting letters then we went for a walk down the lane again but the cows were not there today. Instead we saw squirrels and a horse - major excitement :)



I got a chance to play with dof taking pictures of barbed wire - it doesnt shout 'NO' at me !!

Then the major excitement of the day and definitely my SMILE for the day - Sophie lost her first tooth while eating tea - she took it upstairs to leave for the toothfairy and lost it again :( luckily I found it just hope the tooth fairy remembers to come now :)




3 comments:

Louise said...

OMG I didn't think that happened so young!!! Not looking forward to that stage... I just know Oliver is going to be a mard about it...LOL!!!
Ben is sooooo funny... you can almost hear him shouting at you in that first photo:)

Jenga said...

Aww bless to Miss Gappy :D

Jemma said...

bless! Hope the tooth fairy is good!!

LOL about Ben!