Thursday, January 17, 2008

HS:MS indulge

Yesterday's HS:MS prompt was indulge - I had fun trying to get a decent picture of a halfeaten creme egg - knew what I wanted to achieve but just couldnt get it to look right - didnt help that the 'yolk' was tiny and hardly visible so had to have a second to practise on too - in the end I ate them ( a real hardship) and headed outside in the rain to 'indulge' in a half hour of childfree photography using my macro lens - was particulalry taken with these droplets and had fun trying different camera angles and settings - nothing spectacular came of it but it was fun!!



2 comments:

John Pearson said...

Well done on the macro images.

I really like the shallow depth of field, the soft background and sharp droplets.

Keep taking and sharing your pictures.

Jemma said...

great shots! they turned out really well! and im sure you enjoyed your little time out!