Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Photo a day

As I am going to have so much free time this year (NOT!!) had decided to try to take at least one photo a day to document our lives - have also now signed up for the 365 photo and journalling challenge so hope to combine the two. Took a few photos today of Sophie and Ben painting.

The prompt for today was a quote by Charlie Chaplain - 'a day without laughter is a day wasted' well watching Ben concentrate with his tongue poked out always makes me chuckle.


And as for the 'Mr Independent' I can go to the toilet by myself and so what if you refuse to put my trousers on without my pants (Mum will understand this row!! it happens a lot) then I can manage myself - just a shame they were inside out and rolled over at the top - he looked hilarious and must have been so uncomfortable but he still insisted he wouldnt wear pants so I couldnt help him - :)



1 comment:

JamesPearson said...

Ben's hilarious with his inside out trousers!

Great photos of the wee ones painting. 365 (or is it 366) photo sounds like a challenge and a half! It's great to have something to really motivate you and I'm sure you'll really enjoy and benefit from it. I look forward to seeing them all!