Sunday, January 06, 2008

Mad children!!

First my poor photo from yesterday of a very dejected Christmas tree thrown out and abandoned :(:(
Then my mad children who decided to have a pyjama day - fair enough it is the last day of the holidays - but then they decided to play in the garden - IN JANUARY!! without coats - Sophie and Ben did at least agree to put boots on while Tom ran round barefoot - maniac - he decided to go back in quite quickly!! but the others had a good play!



And another attempt at a bump photo - quite pleased except it just confirms to me how HUGE I am looking! dread to think how big it is going to get!!



3 comments:

Lynsey said...

Oh I love pyjama days! :) That's a very impressive bump you have there!

Louise said...

awwwwwwww bump pic:wub: I sooooooo want to be preg again... it is a pretty impressive bump:)

Jemma said...

some great pics!!! - your pregnant your meant to have a bump!!!