Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Still wet here!!

So much rain!!! cellar is full, roads closed - not a lot of fun :(


Sophie is already great at DIY and helped me put together a Tardis wardrobe for the boys - took hours to do but thrilled with the end result :)

Ben and Sophie actually enjoy having their hairwashed now - strange children :)
Ben has enjoyed the rain and spent a happy half hour jumping in the puddle on the patio - mainly caused by the water pumped out of the cellar :) - he only got moody when i suggested he come in as it was really cold!


Done my A page for my A-Z album - quite pleased - just got to think of a B now


Been tagged by Lynsey!! 5 pieces of music that mean something to me - was going to do it now but children fighting so will come back to it later - but will do it I promise :)

3 comments:

Jemma said...

LOVE the top photo - i hope it is especially for me - the bridge to your castle is closed :O

xx - i cant see the rest of the photos though,not sure if its just my laptop playing up - ill come back later and check it out!

Jemma said...

ok dont know what was up but i can see them now

love the pics - especially the last one of Ben!

great lo also and i love how you incorporated their art work!!!

scrappermimi said...

I just love seeing little ones in golashes! TFS! Sorry about the water in the basement, yuck!
Great page!