Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another wet one!!

Ben had fun yesterday painting with his favourite colour - BROWN!! and I had fun taking pictures from different angles while he was sat still - standing on a chair made him laugh especially when I struggled to get down!



He then had a fun half hour washing the pots - he loves water play and likes to have the tap running and the plug out so he can watch the water swirl down the drain - I just have to try to forget we are on a water meter.




Let me tell you about my morning and give you an image to cheer you - My stupid car with it's onboard computer thinks it knows better than me and told me today to STOP TYRE PUNCTURE!!! - it fills the display and flashes not letting you see anything else eg mileage etc - has been happeneing off and on for a while and I had been ignoring it (as I do!!) but today it was constant - looked at the offending tyre - not flat but flatter than the others - decided I shouldnt risk driving on it incase there was something embedded in the tyre (as has been the case before) so drove to the garage and did the 'pathetic- pregnant- woman' act to get them to look at it there and then.They looked - it's a sensor fault - not urgent and has been booked in for repair. Just as the relief sank in I turned round to see Ben peeing in the middle of the showroom!!!! such a HUGE puddle - dont know where it all came from. Of course being the disorganised Mum I am I had no change of clothes for him despite him being out of nappies for less than a month - I stripped him off, cleaned the floor and left with him walking in wellies and a bare bum - got some very strange looks - took him straight to playgroup as I knew I had left a change there so he is fine now!! Think the showroom staff were more embarrassed than me - helps to get quick service in there - I have breastfed in there before now and my car was finished in 20 minutes rather than the hour they had stated - wonder how fast the tyres will get sorted next week??


4 comments:

Jenga said...

Still PMSL at the bare bum incident :D Lovely photos x

John Pearson said...

The phrase "it shouldn't happen to a vet" springs to mind but with a twist i.e. "it always happens to my sister".

I'm glad to see you have your feet up waiting for number 4. :-)

Jemma said...

he does look like hes having fun!!

Louise said...

great pics of Ben... he has such a cheeky face:)