Friday, February 01, 2008

SMILE catch up!

I may not have been blogging but have still been smiling. Tuesday's main smile was finally having BT vision successfully installed - cant decide if it will make me waste more or less time on TV but at least I can stop stressing about John watching Top Gear when I want to watch something :) - I also went out - after dark!!! only a playgroup committee meeting but still it was a very successful one so definitely worth a smile :)

On Wednesday Ben and I met up with friends at Henshaws - an arts and crafts centre with a sensory garden. It was freezing cold but bright and beautiful and we had great fun - decided to let Ben take the pictures today - this is what he came up with :)




Ben had a lovely time at playgroup yesterday and came home with a rocket he had made with his new best friend - playassistant Natalie - he had great fun zooming it around the room and stood still just long enough for me to snap a picture.



Will be back later with today's smile :)

1 comment:

Jenga said...

Love that last pic of Ben :)