Monday, January 07, 2008

camera fun!

First HS:MS for the day - prompt was fold - happened to have a HUGE pile of clothes in the hall waiting to be taken to the ironing angel tomorrow - they are kind of folded!!
Next an abstract shot of the gnarled branches of our old apple tree - not thrilled with the shot feel the focus could be in a better part of the shot and without the long straighter branch - think I'll try this one again tho as love the appearance

Ben and I had fun in the garden just mucking around - he refused to wear a coat and was very bossy!! - very out of character.
Not a great photo technically but love the expression!

Ben then decided he wanted to us the camera - wish I had antoerh one with me to record how funny he looked with my huge camera round his neck - he struggled at first to get me in the frame .......
but eventually managed - and I actually have a picture of me I quite like - not least becasue of who took it.
With Tom and Sophie back at school can see a lot of photos of Ben coming up :)

5 comments:

Lynsey said...

Ah! So that's what you look like! ;)

JamesPearson said...

Give Ben the camera more often - that's a great photo of you!

Jenga said...

Lovely shot of you Nikki :)

Louise said...

well done Ben... a great photo of mummy:)

now mummy needs to scrap it:)

Jemma said...

im so sorry but i LOVE the first pic of you, its funny!!! Perfect for Jens CJ

The second one of course is much better and i totally agree with Lou that you HAVE to scrap it! its really good.