Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Really manic day here - Sophie had her school visit, Tom is still poorly and now has a weird rash but seems better in himself - good but means he needs entertaining! Ben had playgroup and I had to do parent duty so all shattered - that's my excuse for a late photo and prompt!! first the prompt was hoover - well ours is lost somewhere and never used by me anyway as being aristocracy we have cleaners to do menial work at the castle - so have taken a pic of the very dusty children's dyson. My prompt for today is 'light' and I have taken a pic of one of our many chandeliers here at the castle - this one is adorned with handmade fairies Sophie and I made to decorate the room for her party! so it is unique and probably very valuable - lol!!

8 comments:

Louise said...

I love your chandelier... and it is so much better adorned with handmade fairies:)

love the hoover shot... I was wondering what you had stood on to get that shot but then realised it was a toy...LOL!!!

Maaike said...

what a lovely chandelier.
mine is up.

Jemma said...

i love your fairies, your celling looks fantastic too! ( i love looking at buildings - such a geek i know! )

Jemma said...

BTW i thought i had a great light photo so i put it up on my blog, i just thought it would be perfect - hope you dont mind me butting in!

Barry said...

I thought Jemma was joking about the castle but after that shot I am beginning to wonder if you do actually live in a castle!

Vanda said...

Great photos Nikki, love the chandelier and that hoover is a very funky colour ~ great stuff xXx

Vanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanda said...

Sorry forgot to say thanks for the prompt just caught up with light & zip xXx