Tuesday, July 17, 2007

catch up and new prompt

Finally had a chance to catch up... Barry's prompt was 'stationary' - I have loads and loads of paper lying around so chose one colourful pile. Louise picked 'wheel' - we have so many toy cars I have lost count - this one tripped me up this morning so got picked for a photo.
Then Barry had 'coins' - I raided Tom's stash of pirate treasure to take a pic of some gold.
And the new prompt for today is 'mess' - this picture is blurry as I was shaking with rage having tidied this room just a few hours before - aaarrrggghhhhh!!

2 comments:

Jemma said...

oh Nikki, im sorry but that made me laugh, Weve just tidied our appartment for leaving!! - Im sure barry will find a mess i have made somewhere! =) hope youve calmed down now! x

Louise said...

I have to catch up too... won't have a problem finding mess here... Oliver leaves mess everywhere he goes!!!

Love the colours in the stationary shot, and the blurry background in the wheel shot:)