Sunday, July 08, 2007

Louise's photo prompt for today was 'needle' which had me completely flumoxed until dh pointed out that one of the many trees on the estate is a pine - so here we have some pine 'needles'. Thanks for the prompt Louise - made me go and take pics I never would of thought of - quite pleased with them too!!

Managed to get my open university exam submitted today - great relief!! hope I pass after all this. The other course has set us the job of taking pics with movement - typically it rained today every time I suggested the children run round the garden for me and the castle is too untidy at the moment for them to run round in doors so will have to try later in the week. Unusual sight in the village yesterday - a group of local teenagers decided to walk the length of the village through the 'moats' at the house fronts - most were wearing boots but some of the boys just trainers - bet their mums were thrilled!!

3 comments:

Jemma said...

Ha ha, i so want to live in your village, im totally imagining something out of shrek (but with less green people :P) Great photo of your pine needles though!

Louise said...

Love the pine needle shot... greta take on the prompt (well done John).
LOL at the thought of you living in Shrek like village!!!

Vanda said...

What a great photo Nikki ~ LOVE it! I love your take on the word :O) It took me ages to think of something too xXx