Thursday, July 05, 2007

Louise gave us a photo promt today - zip - when i got my camera bag I was really disappointed at it's dull blue/black appearance so bought a fancy pink handbag charm to attach to the zip to brighten it up!!


My MS:HS last letter was 's' so I chose snake - this guy has been part of our lives at the castle for a few years now and he is a firm favourite with everyone including the dog.


The veg in the kitchen garden is doing brilliantly - with all the rain we have been having I havent checked it recently so got a lovely surprise when i saw pods on my peas - simple pleasures!! we also have our first little marrow!!



6 comments:

Louise said...

love the zip charm Nikki... I have managed to find a fabby pink camera bag but it is twice the price of a black one!!!

Ikea snake...snap!!! we have him too...LOL!!!

Jemma said...

love your pics, and im so in awe of your veggie, patch, so i go to Kathy for my flowers and you for my veg advice??

Barry said...

Great zip photo, love the colours against the black!
I love the photo of the snake also!!

Maaike said...

lovely charms. nice pictures

Vanda said...

Love the zip charm Nikki :O) Great snake and I love the veggies xXx

monika said...

Wow Nikki you have taken so me amazing shots.