Tuesday, December 18, 2007

copycat time

Fancied starting anew collection (as we dont have enough junk in the castle!!) saw a LO by Cheryl I think where she showed off her latest snow globe and said she bought a new one every year - found this one in a local garden centre and loved it but talked myself out of the unnecessary expense then got a lovely surprise a few days later when my mum arrived at my house with one for me as a present - it plays music and the little train goes round - very kitsch but I love it!!

As if one new copied collection wasnt enough I then read about Jen's new santa hunt - and decided I too would buy a new santa every year and make it a tradition - fell in love with this wooden one when we went to see Santa at the farm shop last week - he has pride of place in the new kitchen and am looking forward to providing him with friends each year.


3 comments:

Lynsey said...

Last year my nana gave my sister £300 for Christmas and she gave me a snow globe. But I'm not bitter...

Jenga said...

Ooh he is nice! I need him for my collection!!! You have my address ;) haha xxx

John Pearson said...

Glad to see the economy drive is going well ;-)