Sunday, February 01, 2009

Catch up

Phew what a week - had the children off school Mon/Tues and told Mum not to come so she didnt catch it as she is away this weekend and I didn't want her to miss out by being poorly. Not too disorganised considering I didn't have her help but absolutely exhausted :) Sophie and I had fun with the new candy floss machine I have bought to use at the playgroup spring fair - can safley say it was a hit with Sophie.
Sophie helped me make Yorkshire puddings on Sunday - John was away at the races all day so when we got back from church I rushed around trying to get a roast together - Sophie is so helpful and great company too.
Thomas was really proud of this lego model - he wanted his picture taken to send to the lego magazine - but when he saw it he didn't like how he looked so made me take it again without him in it - no matter how many times I say how fantastic he is he still has low self esteem.

Sophie helped in the kitchen again on Monday - she made everyone's lunch - tuna sandwichs - and yes she is wearinbg a nightie cos she was off school sick - Thomas was worse but as she wasn't 100% and the weather was awful she stayed off too.

No comments: