Friday, January 09, 2009

photo a day .........again!!

Happy New Year everyone :)

Really enjoyed taking daily photos last year but having accidentally missed a day in September it wasnt the same and I missed several other days after that too so decided to try again this year. I also havent done anything with last year's photos yet - with all my 'ordinary' photos there are just too many and the task feels overwhelming. So this year I am going to collage every week or so and scrap that - reducing the number of photos and also chosing and numbering as I go. So far so good - first nine done. This way also helps me see I have rather a lot of pics of Megan and little of anything else - must change that! Megan is crawling at speed now so much less easy a photo subject.

Mum and I are also doing 9 photos on the 9th as it is 2009 - these will hopefully be blogged tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jemma said...

great shots meg looks so active and i lvoe the tree shot!!