Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Journal Your Christmas

Journal your Christmas
Have signed up for Shimelle's Journal Christmas online class.....WHY??....HOW??? do I think I am going to find time and energy to do this?? - last night I was woken at 1,3 and 5 by Meg - she refuses a bottle and just wants to feed feed feed from me - Sophie has been poorly and is more sensitive that usual, Benjamin is full of beans and questions from the moment he wakes until bed - he woke this morning with the statement "Remember Mummy operation is rubbish" after we got rid of the game because it really is rubbish!! Thomas is..........................Thomas :) But I felt especially at this busy time of year it is important to give myself ME time - just a little every day to keep a smile on my face and this seemed the perfect way to do it. I may not keep up, I may not even finish it but I am going to have FUN - and that is why I am doing it :)

2 comments:

Trees said...

Hi Nikki, I've left my link after yours and am just wandering through to see why others are joining in.
Hope you get your 'me' time and enjoy!

Trees x

Guinevere said...

Hoping that you get your "me" time as I know how essential it was to me when my 3 were small. We'll all be routing for you on the boards as well. Do Enjoy!