Friday, November 23, 2007

My baby is 6!!!!

Can't believe my baby is 6 all ready - he has been soooo looking forward to his birthday and has made a calendar to count down the days - thought I would have a problem getting him to bed the night before but he went out like a light!
Next day however he was up bright and early - too early - 5am asking if it was morning yet? managed to keep him going until 6.30 then had to give in and let him open his presents.


Bit of a battle with Sophie trying to stop her opening them all - Tom was kind and let her do a couple but she was just ripping the paper off and moving onto the next one before he had a chance to see what he had got so I had to stop her - she'll get plenty at Christmas!


He seemed pleased with his biker mice - weird things but made him happy!


The cake was bought (shock horror!!) cos I was feeling poorly - I'll make him one for his party at the weekend - seeing as the rest is catered for at a soft play place the least I can do is make the cake he has requested - LEGO!

3 comments:

JamesPearson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JamesPearson said...

Happy birthday Tom! Hope you had a brilliant day.

Thanks for the pics Nikki.

Jenga said...

Aw bless he looks a happy boy :D Happy Birthday Tom!